Helps students develop skills for living in a knowledge-based, highly technological society
- Planning, critical thinking, reasoning and creativity
- Strong communication skills, both for interpersonal and presentation needs
- Knowing how and when to use technology and choosing the most appropriate tool for the task
Brings a new relevance to the learning at hand
Lends itself to authentic assessment
- Allows students to demonstrate their capabilities while working independently
- Develops the student’s ability to work with their peers, building teamwork and group skills
- Allows the teacher to learn more about the child as a person
- Helps the teacher communicate in progressive and meaningful ways with the student or group of students on a range of issues
Promotes lifelong learning and accommodates students with varying learning styles and differences
- Use of technology enable students, teachers, and administrators to reach out beyond the school building.
- Students become engaged builders of a new knowledge base and become active, lifelong learners.
- Students take control of their learning, the first step as lifelong learners.
Counties where the Blue Stream Farms platform are available